We support the voluntary sector to access the volunteer capacity of employees and employers working in the city.
Team Challenge Employee Volunteering
We can set up and manage employee volunteering projects for teams within your business through our tried and tested Team Challenge programme, this can be for one day or multiple days and for a range of team sizes.
Here's what's included:
- Source your project. Through our knowledge of the voluntary sector and our extensive contacts – we know the organisations that will benefit from extra support
- Health and safety checks. We'll carry out a relevant checks including risk assessment prior to the day – our Team Challenge officer is fully IOSH and First Aid trained
- Plan the project in detail, preparing all tasks and instructions for the day
- Provide all necessary tools and materials, through our links with trade suppliers, sourcing quality products at low prices
- Liaise closely with you to ensure the day is tailored to your requirements
- Fully supervise and facilitate your volunteers throughout the Team Challenge day
- Take photos on the day to document the hard work and the impact of the project
- Evaluate and measure volunteers’ experiences through our feedback forms
- Compile an evaluation report using quantitative and qualitative data.
Your staff team just needs to turn up on the day with the enthusiasm to make a difference!
The facilitation fee will depend on number of agreed volunteers as per the pricing structure.
Get in touch!
Tel: 0121 678 8829